Wed, 24 May|
Career Roundtable: Keeping a Competitive Edge in the Job Market
If you consider yourself someone in the more Mature Aged Jobseeker market and are navigating the challenges of job hunting, our next complimentary career roundtable may interest you.
Time & Location
24 May 2023, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
About the event
Searching and securing employment can be frustrating - even in today's candidate-centric job market. From submitting your CV to engaging with recruitment consultants and presenting yourself at interview, the overall experience can sometimes lead you to question the value of your long-held skills.
There are ways to maintain a competitive edge and “stay in the game” regardless of what stage you are at in your career.
Presented by the Director of ElectusPeople, this 3-hour workshop on 24 May offers helpful tips and advice to help you identify and develop your career and life goals.
Points will include:
- Refresh your own job search practices
- Identify your most marketable skills
- Replace your discomfort of virtual interviews with a more motivated, excited you!
- Pick up small tips to ensure your resume meets hirer expectations
- Be aware of your social media profile
- Hear about hot job trends
- Learn about the hiring behaviour of today’s employers
Places for this workshop are very limited. Register today to confirm your interest. RSVP: Monday 22 May 2023.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 978 331 (select option 2 for recruitment then 2 again).
In the meantime, find us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube @electuspeople